Monday, September 2, 2013

Transfer 5 - Week 6

Hello! 

Crazy my 5th transfer is over and I'll be training again! I kind of wanted to leave Xinzhuang just to see a different place but I guess there's still stuff I need to do here! Another two transfers of being a father (training-missionary slang) and being district leader will definitely be some work but it should be fun! 

This last week I think it rained everyday so it was a great welcome to Taiwan for my new companion, Elder Leo. He's pretty cool and you'll all get to know him more throughout my emails. Forgot to get a picture of him... sorry... Actually forgot to get any pictures at all this week! Sorry! It was just SUPER busy! 

Yesterday at church, I think I was the most tired I've ever been on my mission and that's saying something. I was trying so hard to stay awake in church. I could hardly think. Probably going to try and take a nap today for P-day, that would be nice. In terms of our investigators, Nick is still doing well and we're working with him. We have a few others who aren't too bad either. We just really need some new investigators so this coming week we're going to be finding all the time!! It'll be great. 

Hopefully it doesn't rain as much this week because last week it ended up in the cancelling of a good amount of appointments and stuff so hopefully this week will be a bit better! Sorry this week's email is short and there aren't pictures but I don't have too much time! Things are going well! Love you all!
 
Love,


Elder Hagedorn

No comments:

Post a Comment