Sunday, September 29, 2013

Transfer 6 - Week 4

Hello everyone! 

Had a cool experience last night. We were biking down the road last night and I saw a family so I was like ,"Family! Gotta talk to them!" so I pulled off to the side to talk to them and it turns out they are members! Started talking to them and apparently baptized about 7 years ago and they said the last time they came to church was about a year ago so we chatted for a bit and they told me where they live and gave me their number! Hope we can meet up with them this week and get them back to church! 

Another funny thing this week was while teaching English class I turn to the lesson of the week and it's on prepositional phrases. The first thought that comes to my head is ,"Oh shoot, what are those again?" And the second thought ,"How do I teach this in Chinese? Does Chinese have prepositional phrases?" Haha so needless to say it was a fun English class. 

Investigators wise, are number 1 investigator right now is probably Lyndon. He's 18 years old and really wants to get baptized but his parents don't want him to get baptized so this c we'll be fasting for him and his parents and he will fast too! We're really hoping that he'll be able to get baptized cause he wants to so bad and is a really cool guy. As always, we do a lot of finding everyday. So basically, riding on our bikes down the street and just talking to people about the Gospel. 


Not a bad week! Man my emails are so short but I just can't think of stuff to write! Love you all!



Something awkward about this photo. Probably a combination of my own awkwardness and Elder Leo's photo skills.



Me doing what I do and making some meat and grilling up some zhuabings (Chinese tortillas basically).






No comments:

Post a Comment