Monday, April 14, 2014

Transfer 10 - Week 4

Here I am on my way to church in the morning. 20 minutes up a hill, in the rain, with my suit in a plastic box tied to my bike. Doesn't get much better than this! As for the hole in my pants in my right leg, be weary of dogs. There's a few that live on the path we take up the hill. 


This week we were working with our single investigator, Chen Hui Jin, and she passed her baptismal interview! Ya! She's scheduled for this Saturday and we're pretty excited! The only scary thing is that after she gets baptized, we literally have zero investigators... This past week we were actually able to teach a good amount of people on the streets and set up second appointments with them but when the time came they always never showed up, and/or had given us wrong numbers. Definitely very thankful for Chen Hui Jin though. I think I've mentioned her before, her previous concerns were with coffee and tea but now it's been over a month and a half since she's had any! She's really made progress so it's been great to be able to teach her and help her. Love you all! 


I don't know what face I'm making but this park by our house is lovely. We thought the potential investigator would like it too but he never came... 





Me and my beloved shoes. Here I'm changing the laces. Worn them everyday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment