Sunday, July 20, 2014

Transfer 13 - Week 2

Hello everyone! First off, I apologize for not saying last week that this week would be Temple Day and that I wouldn't be emailing on the usual Monday. 

But by now, you are all probably used to me not saying anything about it so no worries. Today we went to Taipei for the temple and it was great! Complete with brownies afterwards in the mission office. Yesterday we went to Bade (my last area) for zone conference and some specialized training from the Mission President. While there, I learned that one of my old investigators I found and taught got baptized a week ago! Pan Qi Wen! He's a beast!


Let's see, so this last week was actually a little difficult. The weather has started to get very hot and our investigator pool is still rather shallow so must of our time is out on the streets talking to people. We have managed to find a few good investigators who have real interest in the Gospel, the only problem is that they can only meet once a week and they work on Sundays so getting them to church is a challenge. We're currently working with a Brother Wen and another Brother Feng. The first, a cancer researcher and the second, a profession pistol shooter. They are both doing very well and slowly progressing, reading the Book of Mormon on their own and praying as well. They're great! Working on getting them to church somehow. We're really hoping and praying that this week we will be able to find some more good and new investigators. Since our area is new, we don't have any RC's to work with or anything like that so we really need to just build it up from the bottom. Oh get this. I officially have holes in the bottoms of my shoes! I'm official now. Nothing to worry about though, it actually makes me feel more hardcore and I see it as an advantage. 

So yep that is the update with Elder Hagedorn and Linkou. 

Love you all! Stay hungry, stay foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment