Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 8

Hello everyone! 

This holiday season was pretty awesome! I hope all of you also had a great time. This last week I was made zone leader so that's pretty crazy. I have a good amount of responsibilities and I hope I can do a good job, I'll be the zone leader here until I leave the MTC. The zone is just all the Chinese speakers here at the MTC. So when Sean gets here on January 9th I'll be able to greet him and show him around and stuff! Because that's what Zone leaders do, apparently. So that's awesome! 

Let's see my two main teachers were both on vacation this last week so my district had different teachers like everyday and a lot of free study time. It was hard to focus and be effective but it was also nice to be able to tone it all down for the holidays. I go to Taiwan in 3 weeks!! I'm so stinking excited. Holy smokes. I'm super excited to just talk to random people on the street and not know what they're saying and simply just smile. For some reason I'm very excited for that. It's crazy how 19 year old boys can go to some other country, speaking another language, to a complete stranger, get invited into their home, teach them and get them to change their whole life. It's crazy to think about. But I love it so much. I'm so excited to be with the people in Taiwan and really come to love them. I feel I already do just thinking about them. Man am I excited. It's going to be awesome. 

On the downside a lot of the Elders in my zone are getting sick, just last night two Elders were up all night throwing up in the bathroom. I'm not sure what they have but hopefully they get better and their sickness doesn't spread. I'm still happy to be here but man, Taiwan is going to be so awesome! Oh, Elder Sumner left to South Caroline yesterday morning and I was able to say goodbye to him Sunday night. I think he will do awesome and I'm very excited for him. Well family and friends, I love you all very much and hope your holiday season was awesome. 

Love, Elder Hagedorn


Picture time:


Zone Leaders!



New Year's Eve...



Don't know if I sent this already but we made the dragon puzzle Caroline got me, it was awesome.
She knows me too well. 



Party getting pumping






No comments:

Post a Comment