Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 10

Nimen da jia hao! 

I think this is my last email here at the MTC and I'm so happy it is quite honestly! I leave in exactly one week and I don't know if I could be more excited. Chinese is awesome and studying the Gospel is just as awesome, basically, everything is awesome. Last Tuesday I saw Hannah Morley in the temple and that was so cool! She's going to be an amazing missionary. 

I also saw my bishop at the temple, Bishop and Sister Bennett! Seems I always see someone I know when I go to the temple. That'll be a different story in Taiwan haha. Well actually maybe not because I have family there too! Haha man life is just awesome sometimes. I also heard Mckyna is recovering and doing better! I'm so glad to hear that I was worried. Let's see life here at the MTC is basically the same as it was the first day except now instead of unpacking I'm starting to pack up all my things! I've heard from my teachers here who went to Taipei, that the first day we get there we go out all over the city and proselyte! I'm so excited to just talk to people and not know what they're saying but smile anyways and tell them I'm a missionary. 

Also, another cool thing is that I'm kind of starting to learn basic characters and I'm pretty sure the awesome feeling I get inside while I write them is that I'm in love with them. Characters are so awesome and have so much meaning and I'm just scratching the surface. I'm so happy to be a missionary and on top of that, learning Chinese and going back to Taiwan. Like I said in the beginning, life is awesome and when we realize that it's more awesome. Wow I've used awesome probably like 14 times in this letter so far. I want you all to know that I love this gospel and I'm so excited to share it with people and bless them. 

I love you all. 

Elder Hagedorn


Picture Time:



Me and Elder Wilson at the temple on Sunday! He leaves next Monday and I leave next Tuesday! 

Me and the Korean sisters from down the hall at the Temple!


Me and Sean! Two Elder Hagedorns!



At the MTC the night before we left!! Getting our Asian on!








No comments:

Post a Comment