Sunday, November 24, 2013

Transfer 7 - Week 6

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!! I MOVED!! I am now in Bade, Taoyuan. It's a few cities south of my last area Xinzhuang so it's still pretty close though this area is a little more countryside and I really like it. The air is cleaner and there's some rice fields :) My new companion is Elder Nasman, from Finland and he just got finished being trained so it'll be fun to work with him. We already get along really well and it's going to be a super great transfer. We also have two other Elders in our same apartment so it's pretty fun stuff. One of the other new Elders was actually in my last District, Elder Weng, so it's nice that we could come together. It's going to be super fun! Actually two days ago one of their investigators got baptized, my 2nd day in the area and it turned out they hadn't really set up much of it so that was a little hectic as I was trying to figure out who to call, where the chapel is and how to start the water heater in the chapel for the baptismal water, etc. It's already been an adventure for sure haha. Super excited to be here in Bade. 

We were able to find a couple new investigators since I've been here so that's been awesome. They both seem really good. We definitely have a lot of building up to do investigators wise. Time to hit the streets! 

Love you all and hope Thanksgiving is wonderful! I'm so thankful for all of your support and love!  



One of my long time investigators in Xinzhuang. Miss this guy! 


The Xinzhuang chapel! And some cats in the bottom left that are always hanging out by the church.


Me and a couple of my other investigators before I left! Lyndon on the left and a new investigator, Brother Lu on the right. (New investigator, second time meeting him. Gospel hasn't quite changed him yet thus the no smile haha) 






No comments:

Post a Comment